Style Number: TB0A127M231
This toddlers' winter boot is made with premium Better Leather, which is sourced from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its environmental processes. The durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining is 50% made from recycled plastic bottles. The boot features our exclusive Splash Blaster™ protective coating to keep the boots looking good for longer. With a colourful and comfortable design, this leather winter boot has a double-strap closure for a custom fit.
- Made with premium nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Splash Blaster™ coating to protect against splashes, spills and stains
- Lightweight and breathable OrthoLite® footbed
- Convenient and supportive hook-and-loop closure
- Removable "Does it Fit?" sockliner shows if the boot is too big, too small or just right
- Rubber lug outsole
Renewbuck® Suede and Nubuck Foam Cleaner
Suede Restorer Brush
Dry Cleaning Kit
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
Design to resist to water penetration by water due to its fabrication, offering mild protection from showers and damp conditions.
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of ourproducts are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to ourhighest environmental standards.
We created this environmentally-friendly material by collecting non-biodegradable PET plastic bottles, recycling them, and turning them into RPET yarns (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate). This material allows us to design products made with 50% recycled PET, with the aim of almost completely reducing the environmental impact of various production processes.