Style Number: TB0A191I231
This men's chukka is incredibly lightweight, flexible, and comfortable, with sneaker-like performance. It's made with soft, premium Better Leather rated for its eco-sustainability.
- Made with premium nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Mesh lining
- OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning and support
- SensorFlex™ three-layer system offers support, suspension and flexibility
- EVA midsole offers shock absorption and all-day cushioning
- A rubber outsole keeps things steady underfoot
Renewbuck® Suede and Nubuck Foam Cleaner
Suede Restorer Brush
Dry Cleaning Kit
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector
Sneaker Care Kit
With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex™ comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth, stable and lightweight walk.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of ourproducts are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to ourhighest environmental standards.
Reduce your environmentalal footprint with our PET products. These eco-friendly products recycle and reuse polyethylene terephthalate - the non-biodegradable material used to make plastic bottles.