Style Number: TB0A42KT089
These oxford-style trainers have comfort you can practically see with a thick GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable bio-based material. They also feature uppers made with leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its environmental practices combined with Community Cotton™ fabric made from cotton grown in Haiti to help support local farmers and communities.
- Earthkeepers® EK+ products offer our highest level of eco-friendliness and innovation, with at least 95% of materials used being eco-conscious
- Upper in Community Cotton™ fabric, sourced from self-sustaining nurseries in Haiti that help to give back to the communities that grow them
- Upper detailing in premium Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- GreenStride™ comfort sole made of 75% renewable materials, including sugar cane and responsible natural rubber
- Cotton lining
- 100% recycled PET laces
- Rubber lug outsole for grip
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector
Boot Sauce™ Cleaner
Rubber Sole Brush
Max® Shoe Shine
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.