Style Number: TB0A2K1R001
Boot, meet sneaker. This mixed-media style combines a sturdy rubber outsole with comfort features that include foam cushioning and a lightweight OrthoLite® footbed. Plus, enjoy the traditional lace-up look with the convenience of a side zip, as well as environmentally responsible materials.
- Upper made with premium nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining
- Traditional lace closure with additional side zip opening for convenience
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- Midsole of compression-molded EVA-blend foam for cushioning
- Supportive rubber outsole
- Shaft height: 10cm/4"
- Heel height: 3.5 cm/1.5"
Renewbuck® Suede and Nubuck Foam Cleaner
Suede Restorer Brush
Dry Cleaning Kit
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector
Sneaker Care Kit
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
Reduce your environmentalal footprint with our PET products. These eco-friendly products recycle and reuse polyethylene terephthalate - the non-biodegradable material used to make plastic bottles.
We created this environmentally-friendly material by collecting non-biodegradable PET plastic bottles, recycling them, and turning them into RPET yarns (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate). This material allows us to design products made with 50% recycled PET, with the aim of almost completely reducing the environmental impact of various production processes.