Style Number: TB0A2FQF763
This men's trainer features a GreenStride™ comfort sole made of 75% renewable materials and a durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining, which contains at least 50% recycled plastic. Designed to keep you ready to explore the outdoors, this sneaker has a high-traction rubber lug outsole with a protective rubber toe and heel. The footbed is also made with 70% bio-based material for an even more eco-conscious product.
- GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced natural rubber
- No-sew mesh upper
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 50% recycled plastic
- Footbed made from 70% bio-based material
- Lace-up style for a secure fit
- Protective toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing rubber
- Rubber lug outsole for grip
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector
Boot Sauce™ Cleaner
Rubber Sole Brush
Max® Shoe Shine
We created this environmentally-friendly material by collecting non-biodegradable PET plastic bottles, recycling them, and turning them into RPET yarns (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate). This material allows us to design products made with 50% recycled PET, with the aim of almost completely reducing the environmental impact of various production processes.
Our GreenStrideTM comfort soles are made of 75% bio-based like sugar cane and Responsible Natural Rubber from trees. These materials are transformed to a natural, bouncy, comfortable foam we put into our shoes to help reduce impact on your body. And, with renewable natural materials, we also help to minimize our impact on the environment.